Lightscape Designs specializes in designing and installing innovative LED landscape lighting systems. We can create landscape lighting solutions in even the most challenging spaces or applications.
Whether your project requires just a few well-placed LED landscape lights to create the look you desire, or an elaborate landscape lighting design plan that covers expansive grounds, you can count on our professional lighting technicians to help you create the look you desire for your commercial property, HOA, or business.
Our experience and skill enable us to provide service to:
- HOAs, resorts, theme parks and other commercial projects
- Commercial properties with a variety of focal points and pathlights
- Business owners and property managers who want to create lighting portraits that enhance their architecture and landscaping
- Customers who need installation of products purchased from retail outlets
Our services include:
- Custom Lighting
- Landscape Design/Outdoor Lighting Installers
- Landscape Design Lighting
- LED conversions
Market / Bistro lighting
Hotel / Resort lighting
- Architectural lighting
- Low voltage lighting
- RGB color changing lights
- Flood lighting
- Astronomical timers
- Automation controls through your phone or tablet to enable remote programming
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
Service Maintenance Programs
Let us help you maintain your landscape design lighting investment each month with our popular service maintenance agreements. We provide maintenance for our lighting landscape design customers as well as those who have used other designers and landscape lighting installers.
- Cleaning and adjusting fixtures, cutting back plants and/or moving fixtures to account for maturing landscaping
- Landscape design lighting repairs and troubleshooting as needed
- LED Conversions
- HOA Contracts
- Monthly landscape lighting inspections
- Facilitating warranty and repair work between manufacturers
Our goal is to ensure your landscape lighting continues to provide safe and effective results.
Call us at (619) 778-1209 to learn more about service fees and programs available.